SAN ANTONIO - Tony Parker had 24 points and 13 assists, and the San Antonio Spurs rallied for a 106-102 victory over the New Orleans Hornets on Wednesday night, overcoming the absence of Tim Duncan and coach Gregg Popovich for their 15th straight win at home.
Tiago Splitter added 25 points and seven rebounds, Stephen Jackson had 15 points and Danny Green 12 for San Antonio (34-11).
Eric Gordon scored 17 points for New Orleans (14-28). Ryan Anderson added 16 points, Greivis Vasquez 15 and Jason Smith 13.
The Spurs trailed most of the game with Popovich (undisclosed illness), Duncan (sore left knee) and Kawhi Leonard (left patella bruise) all sitting out.
- Updated TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed
- Updated Abilene police officer murdered one year ago
- Updated City of Abilene addresses high water bills
- Updated Businesses near Big Country lakes hoping for big Labor Day turnout
- Updated Abilene hobby shop owner talks new drone regulations