SAN ANTONIO - Tony Parker had 24 points and 13 assists, and the San Antonio Spurs rallied for a 106-102 victory over the New Orleans Hornets on Wednesday night, overcoming the absence of Tim Duncan and coach Gregg Popovich for their 15th straight win at home.
Tiago Splitter added 25 points and seven rebounds, Stephen Jackson had 15 points and Danny Green 12 for San Antonio (34-11).
Eric Gordon scored 17 points for New Orleans (14-28). Ryan Anderson added 16 points, Greivis Vasquez 15 and Jason Smith 13.
The Spurs trailed most of the game with Popovich (undisclosed illness), Duncan (sore left knee) and Kawhi Leonard (left patella bruise) all sitting out.
- Updated Big Country high school marching bands compete at Abilene stadium
- Updated Taylor Co. residents to vote on $55M bond to renovate expo center
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Sentencing phase kicks off in murder trial of Abilene teen
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer