SAN ANTONIO, Texas - Derrick Williams had 21 points to help the Minnesota Timberwolves beat the Spurs 108-95 Wednesday night, ending a 16-game losing streak at San Antonio.
Chase Budinger added 15 points and Greg Stiemsma and Ricky Rubio had 12 points apiece for Minnesota, won on the Spurs' home court for the first time since Jan. 14, 2004.
Gary Neal had 17 points, Tim Duncan had 17 points and 14 rebounds, Tony Parker had 15 points and eight assists for the Spurs, who had previously clinched the Western Conference's second seed.
Duncan, Parker and Manu Ginobili did not play in the final quarter of the regular season finale.
San Antonio opens the playoffs by hosting either the Houston Rockets or the Los Angeles Lakers, who were playing later Wednesday night with the seventh seed at stake.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- 7 tornadoes reported Tuesday in Big Country
- DPS identifies 2 killed, 1 injured in Jones County rollover crash
- Exclusive video: Knox County tornado
- 'Witness' in Hamlin murder confesses to deadly shooting
- Tornadoes, hail, flooding: Tuesday's severe storms caught on camera