PHILADELPHIA - Evan Turner scored 22 points and Thaddeus Young had 20 to lead the Philadelphia 76ers to a 100-98 win over the Dallas Mavericks on Tuesday night.
Jrue Holiday had 18 points and seven assists for the Sixers, who snapped a six-game losing streak to Dallas.
The Sixers shot 6 of 14 on 3-pointers and won their second straight game.
Chris Kaman scored 20 points, and Elton Brand and Shawn Marion had 17 apiece for the Mavericks. Vince Carter added 15 and was clutch in the fourth quarter in trying to bring Dallas back from a 10-point hole.
The 76ers finally created some space in a back-and-forth game when they snapped a tie with a 10-0 run midway through the fourth.
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Man lunges over counter, takes cash from Abilene convenience store
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot
- Council 'work session' to focus on curbside recycling, downtown Abilene parking