WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W.Va. - Johnson Wagner shot a 6-under 64 Saturday to take a two-stroke lead after the third round of the Greenbrier Classic.
Wagner was 14 under overall on the Old White TPC course in West Virginia. Jimmy Walker also shot a 64 and was second at 12 under.
Sweden's Jonas Blixt was 10 under after shooting 67. Texas teenager Jordan Spieth and two others are 9 under.
Wagner entered the day one stroke behind Matt Every. Wagner had seven birdies and a bogey in his round.
No third-round leader has gone on to win the Greenbrier Classic, now in its fourth year.
The tournament has been decided by playoffs the past two years, and Stuart Appleby shot 59 in the final round to win by a stroke in 2010.
- Updated Police: Man now faces murder charge in Big Spring after woman, 64, dies
- Abilene police chief posts on social media after 10 morning crashes
- Girl, 8, gets $10K scholarship to University of North Texas after video
- Taylor County woman pleads guilty for injuring her children
- Two-headed rat snake gets new home at Central Texas zoo
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget