WHITE SULPHUR SPRINGS, W.Va. - Johnson Wagner shot a 6-under 64 Saturday to take a two-stroke lead after the third round of the Greenbrier Classic.
Wagner was 14 under overall on the Old White TPC course in West Virginia. Jimmy Walker also shot a 64 and was second at 12 under.
Sweden's Jonas Blixt was 10 under after shooting 67. Texas teenager Jordan Spieth and two others are 9 under.
Wagner entered the day one stroke behind Matt Every. Wagner had seven birdies and a bogey in his round.
No third-round leader has gone on to win the Greenbrier Classic, now in its fourth year.
The tournament has been decided by playoffs the past two years, and Stuart Appleby shot 59 in the final round to win by a stroke in 2010.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated