Tiger Woods' sore left elbow will keep him out of competition until the British Open.
Woods says on his website that he had his left elbow checked out when he returned home from the U.S. Open at Merion. He says doctors found a strain to his left elbow and advised him to take a few weeks off for rest and treatment.
He will not be playing the AT&T National next week at Congressional, which benefits his foundation. Woods is the defending champion at that tournament.
The British Open will be July 18-21 at Muirfield.
- Police looking into social media accounts of suspects in Abilene realtor's murder
- Mysterious fireball seen across Big Country likely a meteorite
- Families displaced in Brownwood apartment fire find new homes
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Fire danger Tuesday with very warm and windy conditions
- San Angelo council to consider naming new member after embattled councilman resigns
- Texas A&M Forest Service conducts prescribed burns at Camp Bowie
- 18 people displaced after Brownwood apartment fire
- Brown County judge orders new trial for man convicted of child sex crimes
- Blood drive in Early held to honor deceased student
- Brownwood man arrested for forging checks found while detailing truck