Ohio State co-authors include Ronald Glaser, PhD; of the Department of Molecular Virology, Immunology and Medical Genetics; Jeanette Bennett, PhD; of the College of Dentistry; Rebecca Andridge, PhD, and Juan Peng of the College of Public Health; Charles Shapiro, MD, William Malarkey, MD, Rachel Layman, MD, Ewa Mrozek, MD of the Department of Medicine; and Charles Emery, PhD, of the Department of Psychology. Glaser, Bennett, Emery and Malarkey are also investigators in the Institute for Behavioral Medicine Research.
Latest National Video
- Abilene ISD administrator charged with having sex with student
- Police respond to fight at Abilene High, 2 arrested, 1 treated at hospital
- Teenage babysitter admits to sexually assaulting 2 children
- Recording-breaking Abilene High receiver named 1st-team All-State
- Abilene police believe more victims may exist in school sex case