ABILENE, Texas - Four vendors from Craftapalooza visited KTXS This Morning on Friday to show off their crafts before the big show on Saturday.
Michelle, Jenny, Karen, and Lauryn all brought items they make for their own businesses. They included soaps, jewelry, soy items, and salsa.
The Holiday Craftapalooza runs from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 8 in the Exhibit Hall at the Abilene Civic Center. Admission is free.
According to the press release, "Craftapalooza is a one day shopping extravaganza featuring an eclectic blend of arts and crafts, bling, glam and jewels, retail boutiques, antique and vintage bliss, home decor and inspiration, reloved and repurposed junque and furniture, along with fabulous finds for your creative soul!"
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated