ABILENE, Texas - Four vendors from Craftapalooza visited KTXS This Morning on Friday to show off their crafts before the big show on Saturday.
Michelle, Jenny, Karen, and Lauryn all brought items they make for their own businesses. They included soaps, jewelry, soy items, and salsa.
The Holiday Craftapalooza runs from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 8 in the Exhibit Hall at the Abilene Civic Center. Admission is free.
According to the press release, "Craftapalooza is a one day shopping extravaganza featuring an eclectic blend of arts and crafts, bling, glam and jewels, retail boutiques, antique and vintage bliss, home decor and inspiration, reloved and repurposed junque and furniture, along with fabulous finds for your creative soul!"
- H-E-B donates $2,500 to The Food Bank of West Central Texas
- CityLink bus fare increases passed by Abilene City Council
- Abilene City Council responds to audit requests over water bills
- Truck flips after being T-boned in downtown Abilene
- Guardian claims disabled Abilene woman had $200,000 stolen from account