ABILENE, Texas - Four vendors from Craftapalooza visited KTXS This Morning on Friday to show off their crafts before the big show on Saturday.
Michelle, Jenny, Karen, and Lauryn all brought items they make for their own businesses. They included soaps, jewelry, soy items, and salsa.
The Holiday Craftapalooza runs from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Saturday, Dec. 8 in the Exhibit Hall at the Abilene Civic Center. Admission is free.
According to the press release, "Craftapalooza is a one day shopping extravaganza featuring an eclectic blend of arts and crafts, bling, glam and jewels, retail boutiques, antique and vintage bliss, home decor and inspiration, reloved and repurposed junque and furniture, along with fabulous finds for your creative soul!"
- Updated Agency shakeup: 4 regional CPS directors fired, including director of Abilene region
- Updated City of Abilene addresses high water bills
- Updated Abilene police officer murdered one year ago
- Updated Black Texas woman sues after being thrown down amid arrest
- Updated Leaders hold special meeting after 10-year-old girl's gruesome death