Rest of TonightMostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.
MondayPartly cloudy. Warmer. Highs in the mid 70s. South winds 5 to 15 mph.
Monday NightMostly clear. Lows around 50. South winds 10 to 15 mph.
TuesdayMostly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. Southwest winds 15 to 20 mph.
Tuesday NightMostly clear. Windy. Lows in the lower 40s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph with gusts to around 40 mph increasing to north 25 to 35 mph with gusts to around 50 mph after midnight.
WednesdayPartly cloudy. Windy. Much cooler. Highs in the upper 50s.
Wednesday NightMostly clear. Colder. Lows in the lower 30s.
ThursdayMostly sunny. Highs in the lower 60s.
Thursday NightPartly cloudy. Lows around 40.
FridayPartly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s.
Friday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s.
SaturdayPartly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s.
Saturday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s.
SundayPartly cloudy. Breezy. Highs in the mid 60s.
National Weather Headlines
- 1 million flights delayed or canceled this winter
- Winter woes: 90 million in path of storm
- Four stranded California hikers rescued
- After forest fires, rains torment California
- 'Worst winter in people's lifetime,' NWS meteorologist says
- Arctic air makes a comeback, sort of
- Powerful winter storm pushes east
Tower Cam & Allergen Report
|Record High:||94° in 1911|
|Record Low:||19° in 1996|
|Today's Moon||Waxing gibbous|