TodayPartly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s. South winds 5 to 15 mph.
TonightPartly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph.
FridayMostly cloudy. Highs in the upper 60s. South winds 5 to 15 mph.
Friday NightCloudy. Chance of thunderstorms in the evening... then thunderstorms likely after midnight. Breezy. Lows in the mid 50s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph increasing to south 15 to 25 mph after midnight. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.
SaturdayMostly cloudy in the morning then becoming partly cloudy. Thunderstorms likely. Highs in the mid 60s. South winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.
Saturday NightMostly clear. Lows in the upper 40s.
SundayMostly sunny. Breezy. Highs in the upper 60s.
Sunday NightMostly clear. Colder. Lows in the upper 30s.
MondayMostly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s.
Monday NightMostly clear. Lows in the upper 30s.
TuesdayMostly sunny. Highs in the mid 50s.
Tuesday NightClear. Lows in the mid 30s.
WednesdaySunny. Highs in the upper 50s.
National Weather Headlines
- 4 killed as 'thunder snow' slams New York
- You'll likely need that winter coat a while
- 2nd cold blast to slam Plains, Midwest, East
- Study: Lightning-strike risk rising
- Magnitude 4.8 quake rattles Kansas, Okla.
- US weather system hacked, affecting satellites
- Snow days a thing of the past for some in Minnesota
Tower Cam & Allergen Report
|Record High:||89° in 1996|
|Record Low:||22° in 1937|
|Today's Moon||Waning crescent|