TonightClear...windy...colder. Areas of blowing dust in the evening...then patchy blowing dust after midnight. Lows around 40. Northwest winds 15 to 20 mph increasing to north 25 to 30 mph.
WednesdayPartly cloudy. Breezy. Much cooler. Highs in the upper 50s. North winds 15 to 25 mph.
Wednesday NightMostly clear. Lows in the lower 30s. Northeast winds 5 to 15 mph shifting to the southeast around 5 mph after midnight.
ThursdayMostly sunny. Highs in the mid 60s. South winds 5 to 15 mph.
Thursday NightPartly cloudy. Not as cool. Lows in the mid 40s. South winds 15 to 20 mph.
FridayPartly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s.
Friday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the lower 40s.
SaturdayMostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s.
Saturday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s.
SundayPartly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Breezy...cooler. Highs in the lower 60s.
Sunday NightMostly cloudy. Breezy. Lows in the upper 30s.
MondayPartly cloudy. Highs in the mid 60s.
Monday NightMostly clear. Lows in the upper 30s.
TuesdayMostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s.
National Weather Headlines
- Winter deals another blow to travelers
- 1 million flights delayed or canceled this winter
- Winter woes: 90 million in path of storm
- Four stranded California hikers rescued
- After forest fires, rains torment California
- 'Worst winter in people's lifetime,' NWS meteorologist says
- Arctic air makes a comeback, sort of
Tower Cam & Allergen Report
|Record High:||92° in 1967|
|Record Low:||9° in 1948|
|Today's Moon||Waxing gibbous|