TonightMostly cloudy. A 30 percent chance of thunderstorms in the evening. Lows in the mid 60s. South winds 10 to 20 mph.
MondayMostly cloudy in the morning...then partly cloudy with scattered thunderstorms in the afternoon. Highs in the lower 80s. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 40 percent.
Monday NightPartly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of thunderstorms in the evening. Lows around 60. Northeast winds 5 to 15 mph.
TuesdayMostly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. East winds 5 to 15 mph.
Tuesday NightMostly clear. Lows in the lower 60s. Southeast winds 10 to 15 mph.
WednesdayPartly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s.
Wednesday NightPartly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 60s.
ThursdayMostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.
Thursday NightMostly clear. Lows in the lower 60s.
FridayMostly sunny. Highs in the lower 90s.
Friday NightMostly clear. Lows in the mid 60s.
SaturdayPartly cloudy. Highs in the upper 80s.
Saturday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the mid 60s.
SundayPartly cloudy. Highs in the upper 80s.
National Weather Headlines
- 39 confirmed dead in Washington landslide
- Asian air pollution linked to freak North American weather
- Severe weather blasts southern Mississippi
- Experts predict another quiet hurricane season
- Death toll from Washington landslide now 36
- Weather Channel coming back to DirecTV
- Washington landslide death toll rises to 35
Tower Cam & Allergen Report
|Record High:||96° in 1984|
|Record Low:||38° in 1953|
|Today's Moon||Waning gibbous|