ABILENE, Texas - Early today we have cooler temperatures in the upper 60s to around 70 degrees with cloudy skies in place. Rainfall has moved out of our region. Look for more clouds than sun through the morning hours.
This afternoon mostly cloudy weather should yield to a bit of sunshine. Readings are predicted to reach no higher than the middle 80s. This is about 10 degrees below normal. Winds blow from the north northeast at 10-15 mph.
Look for partly sunny skies on Friday across West Texas. The mercury works into the upper 80s. Winds blow from the north at 10 mph.
The weekend should see sunshine and passing clouds. The mercury heads into the lower 90s. East winds blow light from 5-10 mph.
The warm-up will continue into the middle parts of next week when highs once again respond into the middle 90s.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated