ABILENE, Texas - Good Wednesday! Today we look for partly cloudy skies and highs up around 90 degrees. South winds will blow from 10-20 mph.
An isolated afternoon thunderstorm can develop once again today. The most favored area for a pop up shower or storm would be in our eastern counties.
This evening conditions stay quiet with only some passing clouds across West Texas. A slight chance exists for a cluster of storms to come out of the Texas Panhandle and approach us early Thursday morning. Lows bottom out in the lower 70s.
Thursday begins a trend toward warmer and drier air. Humidity levels will continue rather high but no rainfall is predicted. The mercury gets to around 90 degrees.
Friday through Sunday we follow a mix of sun and clouds. Highs reach at least the lower 90s. Winds are expected to be very breezy from 15-25 mph.
The warmest days in the forecast come at us early next work week. Readings run into the middle 90s as winds continue on and sunshine stays plentiful.
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Mostly sunny and low 90s for Thursday
- Updated Terror attacks overseas affecting Abilene college programs
- Updated EpiPen price hikes causing trouble Abilene families
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy