ABILENE, Texas - Temperatures will warm to the mid 90s Father's Day with just a slight chance for late-day showers.
Highs Sunday will warm to the low to mid 90s with south winds at 15 to 20 mph.
Slight shower chances return during the late afternoon/early evening hours.
Monday we'll warm to the mid 90s with mostly sunny skies. A few storms may develop on the dryline and move in during the afternoon.
We'll cool to the low 70s Monday night before warming to the low 90s Tuesday afternoon.
While the forecast through Saturday will be a dry one, we'll see unstable air settle in. High humidities and hot afternoons mean that it won't take much to trigger a shower or thunderstorm.
We'll continue to monitor storm chances through next week.
Highs through the rest of the week and into the weekend will continue to top out in the low to mid 90s. Overnight temps will cool to the low 70s.
- Updated Panel could recommend scrapping STAAR tests
- Updated Video shows man using stolen credit card at Abilene store
- Updated Wanted Wednesday: Man, 21, sought by Abilene police
- Updated Texas Border Patrol agents save nearly 40 immigrants
- Updated Cash Saver renovating property for new Abilene location