ABILENE, Texas - We'll see one more day of dry weather Tuesday but shower chances begin to increase Wednesday morning.
We'll see dry weather again on Tuesday with afternoon temps in the low 60s.
A disturbance will near the state from the west and increase our rain chances beginning Tuesday. Lows will cool into the mid 40s.
Wednesday morning we'll see a 50 percent chance for showers and thunderstorms as the disturbance moves through. Highs will warm to the low 60s.
Winds will also be strong from the south at 20 to 25 mph.
Overnight we'll see lingering showers over our eastern counties. Lows will cool into the upper 50s with south winds at 15 to 20 mph.
We're in for a quick warm up Thursday and Friday with afternoon highs warming into the low to mid 80s. Nighttime temps will cool to the upper 50s.
Another cold front arrives Friday night. No rain chances accompany this front but we'll start Saturday morning in the upper 40s.
Through the afternoon, look for sunny skies with highs in the mid 70s.
Sunday and Monday, we're back on the warm side with highs in the upper 80s.
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Updated Sentencing phase kicks off in murder trial of Abilene teen
- Victims ID'd: San Angelo man & boy, 4, apparently drowned while fishing
- San Angelo woman dies in three-vehicle collision near Ballinger
- Recent thefts raise eyebrows at Abilene hardware store
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer