ABILENE, Texas - We'll see one more day of dry weather Tuesday but shower chances begin to increase Wednesday morning.
We'll see dry weather again on Tuesday with afternoon temps in the low 60s.
A disturbance will near the state from the west and increase our rain chances beginning Tuesday. Lows will cool into the mid 40s.
Wednesday morning we'll see a 50 percent chance for showers and thunderstorms as the disturbance moves through. Highs will warm to the low 60s.
Winds will also be strong from the south at 20 to 25 mph.
Overnight we'll see lingering showers over our eastern counties. Lows will cool into the upper 50s with south winds at 15 to 20 mph.
We're in for a quick warm up Thursday and Friday with afternoon highs warming into the low to mid 80s. Nighttime temps will cool to the upper 50s.
Another cold front arrives Friday night. No rain chances accompany this front but we'll start Saturday morning in the upper 40s.
Through the afternoon, look for sunny skies with highs in the mid 70s.
Sunday and Monday, we're back on the warm side with highs in the upper 80s.
- Updated 1 dead after 2 vehicles go into water-filled Texas sinkhole
- Iraan grad rounding up support from Texas cheerleaders after deadly bus crash
- Updated Oakland fire death toll at 36, likely to climb as investigation continues
- Prominent Texas personal injury attorney dies week after daughter's suicide
- KTXS Forecast: One last shot of rain today, then much colder air arrives by mid-week
- 1 killed in crash on I-20 involving bus carrying high school cheerleaders
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive
- Rangers turn completed Brown Co. Attorney investigation over to feds
- Ballinger man arrested for ramming multiple patrol cars
- Thousands attend Brownwood Christmas parade