ABILENE, Texas - We'll see one more day of dry weather Tuesday but shower chances begin to increase Wednesday morning.
We'll see dry weather again on Tuesday with afternoon temps in the low 60s.
A disturbance will near the state from the west and increase our rain chances beginning Tuesday. Lows will cool into the mid 40s.
Wednesday morning we'll see a 50 percent chance for showers and thunderstorms as the disturbance moves through. Highs will warm to the low 60s.
Winds will also be strong from the south at 20 to 25 mph.
Overnight we'll see lingering showers over our eastern counties. Lows will cool into the upper 50s with south winds at 15 to 20 mph.
We're in for a quick warm up Thursday and Friday with afternoon highs warming into the low to mid 80s. Nighttime temps will cool to the upper 50s.
Another cold front arrives Friday night. No rain chances accompany this front but we'll start Saturday morning in the upper 40s.
Through the afternoon, look for sunny skies with highs in the mid 70s.
Sunday and Monday, we're back on the warm side with highs in the upper 80s.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget