ABILENE, Texas - A cold front will push showers and storms through the area Monday.
The best chances for rain will be before noon as an organized band of showers and thunderstorms sweep through. Some sites could pick up an additional 1 to 2 inches of rain.
As the cold front moves east, things will quiet down for the afternoon hours. Highs will warm to the mid 80s.
Overnight Monday, look for mostly clear skies with lows around 60 degrees.
A few morning showers will be possible Tuesday but most of us will stay dry.
Highs will warm to the mid 80s thanks to abundant sunshine.
Wednesday starts out in the mid 60s before a big warm up sends highs into the mid 90s.
Storms will likely develop to our west and move in after sunset. Any activity we see will dissipate before sunrise Thursday.
Highs Thursday will warm to the upper 90s with sunshine and muggy air.
Friday, we're tracking a weak cold front. This will only cool us down a few degrees Friday afternoon. Highs will still make it to 90 degrees.
Saturday and Sunday, the heat cranks back up. We'll see sunny skies with highs in the mid 90s.
Afternoon showers may be possible along the dryline Saturday afternoon.
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget