ABILENE, Texas - Good morning and TGIF! As you’re getting up conditions outside will be clear to mostly clear with temperatures ranging from the mid-30s to upper 40s and winds are out of the south/ southwest at 5-10 mph.
Friday afternoon is expected to see highs well above normal in the upper 70s to low 80s across the region. Skies are going to remain sunny and winds will be out of the southwest at 5-15 mph. Friday night the Big Country will keep mostly clear conditions and see lows in the low 40s to low 50s.
Into the weekend, on Saturday, our next cold front will push through the Big Country through the early afternoon. Highs will range from the upper 60s to mid-70s as it passes through, skies will be mostly sunny and winds will switch to the north at 5-15 mph. Saturday night will cool to the upper 30s/ low 40s with mostly clear conditions.
Sunday will keep highs in the upper 60s/ low 70s with sunny skies and winds will switch back to the southwest at 5-10 mph. Sunday night the region will have clear conditions with lows in the mid/ upper 40s.
By Monday afternoon highs will be back in the mid/ upper 70s across the region with sunny skies and have southwest wind at 5-15 mph. Monday night another cold front will start sliding into the state, but skies will remain clear and lows will be in the upper 40s to low 50s.
Tuesday, the cold front will push through the Big Country, causing highs to range from the mid-60s to mid-70s with sunny conditions and winds to be out of the north at 10-20 mph. Tuesday night will be mostly clear and in the low 40s.
Wednesday and Thursday currently look like they will be mostly sunny with highs around normal in the low/ mid-60s and have winds from the northwest switching to the southwest at 5-10 mph. Lows through this period will be in the upper 30s to mid-40s with clear conditions.
Have a great day! –MV-
- Warrant: Abilene man used cell phone to force girl into sex for 4 years
- Abilene police: Elderly man paid to watch, have sex with teens
- Prostitution bust at north Abilene massage parlor
- Abilene police arrest Grinch who tried to steal Christmas
- Salvation Army needs your help this holiday season
- Taylor County Sheriff's Office behind the wheel for simulator training
- Man arrested in Brownwood's largest meth bust gets indicted
- City of Early declines using taxpayer funds to pay for lobbyist
- Thousands of toys and dollars collected at Brownwood toy drive
- Brownwood approves retaining a lobbyist after 2 people speak up against it
- Ranger College releases settlement with former professor over sexual harassment allegations
- Brown County veteran being sued by hospital for unpaid fees
- Clyde man indicted for sexual assault
- Dallas Cowboys apologize to Coleman family for mistreatment of their handicapped daughter
- Big County couple says AT&T Stadium mistreated their handicapped daughter
- 1 killed, 2 injured in I-20 crash near Colorado City
- After 5-1 school board vote, Chris Hagler's contract renewed with Anson
- Stamford's James Washington claims Biletnikoff Award as nation's best receiver