ABILENE, Texas - Good morning! As you’re getting up conditions outside will be mostly clear to partly cloudy with temperatures in the low 40s to low 50s and winds are out of the southwest at 10-15 mph.
Tuesday afternoon a weak cold front will move through the region. This will cause highs to range from the mid-60s to low 70s, skies to be mostly sunny and winds to switch to the north at 15-20 mph with higher wind gusts expected. Tuesday night will see lows in the mid-30s to low 40s with mostly clear conditions.
Into Wednesday, highs across the Big Country will be in the upper 50s/ low 60s with sunny skies and winds will switch from the north to the south at 5-15 mph. Wednesday night lows will be in the upper 30s/ low 40s with clear skies.
For Thursday, which is Thanksgiving, highs will be above normal in the upper 60s/ low 70s with sunny skies and the region will have mild winds around 5-10 mph. Thursday night we will keep the clear conditions and overnight lows will cool to the upper 40s.
On Friday, the Big Country will warm to the mid-70s with sunny skies and winds will be out of the south at 5-10 mph. Into Friday night a new cold front will begin moving into the region, but conditions will remain clear and in the low 50s.
Into the weekend, on Saturday, the cold front will move through the region during the early afternoon. This will cause highs to range from the low/ mid-70s and winds will switch to the northeast at 5-15 mph with mostly sunny skies. Saturday night will have lows in the mid/ upper 40s with clear conditions.
Currently, for Sunday and Monday, it looks like skies will be sunny to mostly sunny with highs around normal in the mid-60s and winds will switch back to the south at 5-10 mph. Lows through this period will be in the mid/ upper 40s.
Have a great day! –MV-
- Snow in Abilene & the Big Country for Christmas? Maybe, maybe not
- Salvation Army needs your help this holiday season
- Taylor County Sheriff's Office behind the wheel for simulator training
- Indictment: Abilene man rubbed genitals on child's leg
- Indictment: Man beaten with baseball bat during robbery
- Abilene teenager indicted for pair of violent robberies
- Man arrested in Brownwood's largest meth bust gets indicted
- City of Early declines using taxpayer funds to pay for lobbyist
- Thousands of toys and dollars collected at Brownwood toy drive
- Brownwood approves retaining a lobbyist after 2 people speak up against it
- Ranger College releases settlement with former professor over sexual harassment allegations
- Brown County veteran being sued by hospital for unpaid fees
- Clyde man indicted for sexual assault
- Dallas Cowboys apologize to Coleman family for mistreatment of their handicapped daughter
- Big County couple says AT&T Stadium mistreated their handicapped daughter
- 1 killed, 2 injured in I-20 crash near Colorado City
- After 5-1 school board vote, Chris Hagler's contract renewed with Anson
- Stamford's James Washington claims Biletnikoff Award as nation's best receiver