ABILENE, Texas - Good morning! As you’re getting up conditions outside are clear to mostly clear with lows in the low 40s to low 50s and winds are out of the south/ southwest at 5-10 mph. There will be a chance of fog for some locations through the morning commute.
Monday afternoon we will have highs above normal in the mid/ upper 70s with sunny skies and winds will build out of the southwest/ south at 5-15 mph. Monday night partly cloudy conditions will build in and lows will be in the upper 40s/ low 50s.
On Tuesday, our next cold front will move through the region during the afternoon. Highs will range from the upper 60s to mid-70s as the front passes, we’ll remain mostly sunny and winds will switch to the north at 10-20 mph. Tuesday night we will cool to the mid/ upper 30s with clear conditions.
For Wednesday highs will remain around normal in the low/ mid-60s with mostly sunny skies and winds will drop back to the south at 5-15 mph. Wednesday night lows will be in the upper 30s/ low 40s with clear skies.
On Thursday another cold front will push through the Big Country. This will keep skies sunny, switch winds back to the north at 10-20 mph and highs will be in the lower 60s. Thursday night winds will calm a bit with mostly clear skies and the region will have lows in the mid-30s.
Friday and Saturday look like they will be mostly sunny with temperatures in the mid/ upper 60s and winds will remain out of the south at 5-10 mph. Lows through this period will be in the upper 30s to mid-40s with clear conditions.
Currently, for Sunday, highs will warm back to above normal temperatures in the low/ mid-70s with sunny skies.
Have a great day! –MV-
- Update: Abilene police find missing ‘mentally challenged' man
- TxDOT: Hwy 351 at I-20 now 'fully' open to traffic
- Warrant: Abilene man used cell phone to force girl into sex for 4 years
- Abilene police: Elderly man paid to watch, have sex with teens
- Prostitution bust at north Abilene massage parlor
- Abilene police arrest Grinch who tried to steal Christmas
- Man arrested in Brownwood's largest meth bust gets indicted
- City of Early declines using taxpayer funds to pay for lobbyist
- Thousands of toys and dollars collected at Brownwood toy drive
- Brownwood approves retaining a lobbyist after 2 people speak up against it
- Ranger College releases settlement with former professor over sexual harassment allegations
- Brown County veteran being sued by hospital for unpaid fees
- Snow in Abilene & the Big Country for Christmas? Maybe, maybe not
- Clyde man indicted for sexual assault
- Dallas Cowboys apologize to Coleman family for mistreatment of their handicapped daughter
- Big County couple says AT&T Stadium mistreated their handicapped daughter
- 1 killed, 2 injured in I-20 crash near Colorado City
- After 5-1 school board vote, Chris Hagler's contract renewed with Anson