ABILENE, Texas - Good morning! As you’re getting up conditions outside will be mostly clear to partly cloudy with some low level cloud cover across the region. Temperatures will range from the mid-40s to mid-60s as winds vary from the southwest/ northwest at 5-15 mph. There are a few locations this morning that could see some fog during the morning commute, mainly north of I20.
Monday afternoon will see mostly sunny to partly cloudy skies. Highs will range from the mid-70s to mid-80s and winds will be out of the southwest/ northwest at 5-15 mph. Monday night the region will become partly cloudy with lows in the low/ mid-50s.
On Tuesday we will see our next cold front move into the region. Skies will be partly cloudy but build through the day. High temperatures will range from the mid-60s to upper 70s and winds will be out of the north at 5-15 mph. The region will start the day with a 10 percent chance of showers and will build through the afternoon. By Tuesday night the region will be mostly cloudy with lows in the low/ mid-40s and rain chances will hover around 30 percent.
Wednesday afternoon highs will be well below average in the upper 40s/low 50s with mostly cloudy skies and have north/ northeast winds at 5-15 mph. Rain chances through the day will linger around 40-50 percent across the Big Country. Wednesday night looks like it will be mostly cloudy with lows in the mid/ upper 30s with decreasing rain chances.
Thursday looks like it will be partly cloudy with highs warming to the low/ mid-60s and have southwest winds around 5-10 mph. Thursday night will be partly cloudy and in the low 50s.
For our Friday, skies will remain partly cloudy with highs in the mid/ upper 60s and winds will be out of the south at 5-10 mph. Friday night is expected to be partly cloudy with lows in the low/mid-50s.
Currently, for Saturday and Sunday, the region looks like it will keep partly cloudy skies with highs hovering in the upper 60s to low 70s which is around average. Lows through this period will be in the low/ mid-50s with partly cloudy conditions and winds will be out of the southeast at 5-10 mph.
Have a great day! –MV-
- Abilene house fire leaves $30,000 in damages
- Police pursuit ends with Abilene suspect in custody
- Abilene police: Fake carjacking led to SWAT standoff
- 27 indicted by Taylor County grand jury
- Abilene couple robbed at gunpoint while sitting at stoplight
- Indicted: Man accused of robbing Abilene scrap metal business while wearing ‘Scream' mask
Copyright 2017 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Former Brown County teacher arrested for having improper relationship with student
- Brownwood holds its annual Lighted Christmas Parade
- Records: Brown County game warden fired for sending nude photos, racist text messages
- Old Brownwood fire station sold to make way for fast food restaurant
- School zone signs placed near Brown County Christian school
- Pregnant woman who led Brownwood officers on chase indicted
- DPS identifies construction worker killed by 18-wheeler on I-20 in Sweetwater
- Mother of Big Country sexual assault victim speaks out
- Rain hits Big Country, wintry mix in some areas
- Sweetwater teen in critical condition after being hit by pickup
- DPS identifies woman killed in fiery crash last week near Winters
- Man dies in Hamlin police custody, Texas Rangers investigating