ABILENE, Texas - We are tracking isolated thundershowers – mainly in our northeastern areas Wednesday afternoon. The weather dangers are brief, heavy rainfall and lightning. These showers should fade before sundown Wednesday. Look for mostly fair skies Wednesday night with low temperatures in the middle 70s.
Rain chances look to be too low to mention for Thursday. So, mostly sunny skies are forecast with high temperatures in the upper 90s. Similar conditions are expected for Friday through Tuesday. That means dry weather with afternoon temperatures in the upper 90s and morning low temperatures in the middle 70s.
Some of our weather forecast models are bringing a cold front in to our region for next Wednesday. If this comes to pass, we could see showers back in our area for Wednesday.
- Updated Search continues in Sweetwater after man ditches motorcycle, flees
- New schools open in Texas town in 2013 fertilizer blast
- Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Blacks in Texas face greatest pregnancy-related death risk
- Abilene man arrested for aggravated kidnapping of girlfriend