ABILENE, Texas - Temperatures will be noticeably cooler Friday. Look for sunrise temperatures in the lower 40s and afternoon high temperatures in the upper 60s.
High clouds should be increasing over our region again Friday. Mostly cloudy skies are forecast for Friday night.
Scattered showers are expected to be in our region Saturday. A better coverage of heavier showers and possible thundershowers are forecast for Saturday night and Sunday.
Right now, rain chances are 20 percent for Saturday and 40 percent for Saturday night and Sunday.
With lots of clouds around, temperatures will continue cool into Monday. Low temperatures should be in the 40s with high temperatures in the 60s each day.
- Updated Winters man one of 25 to receive Carnegie Hero medal
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- KTXS Forecast: Slight warm up today then another cold front arrives Thursday
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend