ABILENE, Texas - Temperatures will be noticeably cooler Friday. Look for sunrise temperatures in the lower 40s and afternoon high temperatures in the upper 60s.
High clouds should be increasing over our region again Friday. Mostly cloudy skies are forecast for Friday night.
Scattered showers are expected to be in our region Saturday. A better coverage of heavier showers and possible thundershowers are forecast for Saturday night and Sunday.
Right now, rain chances are 20 percent for Saturday and 40 percent for Saturday night and Sunday.
With lots of clouds around, temperatures will continue cool into Monday. Low temperatures should be in the 40s with high temperatures in the 60s each day.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated