ABILENE, Texas - Temperatures will be noticeably cooler Friday. Look for sunrise temperatures in the lower 40s and afternoon high temperatures in the upper 60s.
High clouds should be increasing over our region again Friday. Mostly cloudy skies are forecast for Friday night.
Scattered showers are expected to be in our region Saturday. A better coverage of heavier showers and possible thundershowers are forecast for Saturday night and Sunday.
Right now, rain chances are 20 percent for Saturday and 40 percent for Saturday night and Sunday.
With lots of clouds around, temperatures will continue cool into Monday. Low temperatures should be in the 40s with high temperatures in the 60s each day.
- Schools showing support on social media for injured Iraan cheerleaders
- Ranger College's Gillispie announces sudden retirement from coaching
- Brown County sisters receive 4th Grammy nomination
- Iraan football team returns to gridiron in wake of tragedy
- Coach's ring brings perspective to Sweetwater's run