ABILENE, Texas - Temperatures will be noticeably cooler Friday. Look for sunrise temperatures in the lower 40s and afternoon high temperatures in the upper 60s.
High clouds should be increasing over our region again Friday. Mostly cloudy skies are forecast for Friday night.
Scattered showers are expected to be in our region Saturday. A better coverage of heavier showers and possible thundershowers are forecast for Saturday night and Sunday.
Right now, rain chances are 20 percent for Saturday and 40 percent for Saturday night and Sunday.
With lots of clouds around, temperatures will continue cool into Monday. Low temperatures should be in the 40s with high temperatures in the 60s each day.
- Abilene firefighters attack early morning fire
- Abilene trailer park tenants receive water termination notice
- Police investigating north Abilene burglary, witnesses give description
- Man arrested after leading police on chase in north Abilene
- Girl scouts pick up thousands of boxes of cookies for 2017 season
- Big Country man recognized with award for act of heroism
- Woman convicted of murdering Abilene police officer files appeal
- DPS identifies 2 arrested after high-speed chase on I-20
- Jury sentences Ranger man to 99 years in prison for mid-2016 murder
- Man jailed in Callahan County after chase, stolen truck crashes into DPS unit