ABILENE, Texas - The cold front has moved through our region Thursday morning. It brought a big change in temperatures over the region. Most locations will report high temperatures for Thursday in the low to middle 80s.
We had some very light rain in our region earlier Thursday, but that has pretty much left. Heavy showers and thunderstorms are well east of us along that cold front.
Decreasing clouds are expected for Thursday night with low temperatures Friday morning in the lower 60s - about ten degrees below normal. Look for mostly sunny skies Friday with afternoon temperatures in the upper 80s.
Fair skies are expected for Friday night with Saturday morning low temperatures in the low to middle 60s. It should be mostly sunny again Saturday with afternoon readings around 90. Mostly fair skies and gradually warming temperatures are forecast for Sunday through Wednesday.
- Updated Photo of Abilene veteran and his service dog goes viral
- Justin Ross Harris gets life for leaving boy in hot car to die
- 1 dead after 2 vehicles go into water-filled Texas sinkhole
- Iraan grad rounding up support from Texas cheerleaders after deadly bus crash
- Oakland fire death toll at 36, likely to climb as investigation continues
- 1 killed in crash on I-20 involving bus carrying high school cheerleaders
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive
- Rangers turn completed Brown Co. Attorney investigation over to feds
- Ballinger man arrested for ramming multiple patrol cars
- Thousands attend Brownwood Christmas parade