ABILENE, Texas - The cold front has moved through our region Thursday morning. It brought a big change in temperatures over the region. Most locations will report high temperatures for Thursday in the low to middle 80s.
We had some very light rain in our region earlier Thursday, but that has pretty much left. Heavy showers and thunderstorms are well east of us along that cold front.
Decreasing clouds are expected for Thursday night with low temperatures Friday morning in the lower 60s - about ten degrees below normal. Look for mostly sunny skies Friday with afternoon temperatures in the upper 80s.
Fair skies are expected for Friday night with Saturday morning low temperatures in the low to middle 60s. It should be mostly sunny again Saturday with afternoon readings around 90. Mostly fair skies and gradually warming temperatures are forecast for Sunday through Wednesday.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Updated Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS