ABILENE, Texas - Dry weather is forecast for Saturday as the old cold front that helped bring a few thundershowers to our area Friday should be too far north to help us again. So, look for mostly fair skies with afternoon temperatures back into the middle 90s.
Fair skies are expected for Saturday night with low temperatures in the lower 70s.
We are tracking a weak disturbance that is forecast to pass north of our area early Sunday. Some of our weather forecast models are bringing scattered thundershowers back to areas north of us Sunday.
We are forecasting partly cloudy skies for our area Sunday with high temperatures back into the middle 90s.
Monday through Friday looks to continue dry and very warm over our region. High temperatures should be in the middle 90s and low temperatures are forecast to be in the lower 70s each day.
- Updated Olympic gold medalist Simone Biles welcomed home to Texas
- Updated Abilene shooting victim's mother reacts to suspect's arrest
- Updated Rival schools lend football gear to Oklahoma team after fire
- Updated Active search over, suspect avoids arrest after high-speed Big Country chase
- Updated Police: Man charged in Texas mosque threat later apologized