ABILENE, Texas - A weak disturbance has been moving northward through our region. This feature should keep a chance of showers in our area for Saturday. Another upper level disturbance could bring a thundershower to area Saturday night.
A lot of clouds are forecast for Saturday and we will keep a chance of afternoon or evening thundershowers in the forecast. Rain chances are 20% for Saturday and Saturday evening. Look for high temperatures Saturday in the upper 80s.
Partly cloudy skies are expected for Sunday with highs in the lower 90s.
A weak cold front is forecast to move near the big country Monday night. This could bring back showers and thunderstorms to especially the big country for Monday afternoon into Wednesday.
Dry weather is likely again for Thursday and Friday. Temperatures should be in the lower 90s for highs and around 70 for lows Monday through Friday.
- Updated Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- San Angelo city councilman asked to resign over racial Facebook comments
- Updated Storms result in phone problems at Brownwood Police Department
- Deadly accident in Callahan County, road closed
- Updated Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- 140-year-old hardware store to stay open under new ownership
- Brownwood ISD's new calendar includes 3-day weekends every month
- Early man in jail for scamming elderly couple out of $15,000
- Brownwood raid leads to arrests for illegal drugs
- Brownwood takes steps to address wild hog problem at city field