ABILENE, Texas - We've had fair skies and mild temperatures today. Mostly fair skies should continue for tonight with lows in around 60.
It should be partly cloudy, windy and warmer Wednesday with highs in the upper 80s. We are tracking a slight chance of afternoon thunderstorms for Wednesday.
A better chance of evening thunderstorms is forecast for Wednesday night. Some storms could be severe with large hail and damaging winds.
A weak cold front should move through most of our region Thursday morning - bringing back milder temperatures for Thursday and Thursday night.
It should be mostly sunny and very warm again for Friday and Saturday with highs around 90 both days.
We are tracking a chance of strong thunderstorms for Saturday night into Sunday morning. It should still be warm Sunday with highs around 90.
Milder air is forecast to filter back in Monday and stay Tuesday.
- Updated 1 dead after 2 vehicles go into water-filled Texas sinkhole
- Iraan grad rounding up support from Texas cheerleaders after deadly bus crash
- Updated Oakland fire death toll at 36, likely to climb as investigation continues
- Prominent Texas personal injury attorney dies week after daughter's suicide
- KTXS Forecast: One last shot of rain today, then much colder air arrives by mid-week
- 1 killed in crash on I-20 involving bus carrying high school cheerleaders
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive
- Rangers turn completed Brown Co. Attorney investigation over to feds
- Ballinger man arrested for ramming multiple patrol cars
- Thousands attend Brownwood Christmas parade