ABILENE, Texas - We've had fair skies and mild temperatures today. Mostly fair skies should continue for tonight with lows in around 60.
It should be partly cloudy, windy and warmer Wednesday with highs in the upper 80s. We are tracking a slight chance of afternoon thunderstorms for Wednesday.
A better chance of evening thunderstorms is forecast for Wednesday night. Some storms could be severe with large hail and damaging winds.
A weak cold front should move through most of our region Thursday morning - bringing back milder temperatures for Thursday and Thursday night.
It should be mostly sunny and very warm again for Friday and Saturday with highs around 90 both days.
We are tracking a chance of strong thunderstorms for Saturday night into Sunday morning. It should still be warm Sunday with highs around 90.
Milder air is forecast to filter back in Monday and stay Tuesday.
- Updated 3 Big Country hospitals receive high marks from federal government
- Updated Boy, 7, finds key, unlocks Texas gun cabinet, shoots self
- Updated Abilenians sought for curbside recycling program, deadline Monday
- Updated Tax rate increase approved by Abilene City Council in first reading
- Updated 'Emergency contract' awarded to build new bridge on Hwy 6 at Lake Cisco