ABILENE, Texas - Partly cloudy skies are expected again for Saturday. Afternoon temperatures should be a warm again with highs around 90. Similar weather is expected for Sunday. Showers or thunderstorms are forecast to stay to our west or south through the weekend.
Mostly fair skies with gradually warming temperatures are forecast for Monday through Friday. High temperatures should be back in the middle 90s and low temperatures should be in the lower 70s by Wednesday.
We are tracking shower and thunderstorm chances for mainly the Panhandle for Thursday and Friday.
- Man shot in arm during road rage incident near Abilene
- Man convicted of indecency with a child now arrested in Taylor County
- Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Financial shortfall forcing Meals on Wheels to cut breakfast delivery in Abilene
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Sweetwater teacher accused of relationship with student resigns
- Bond reduced for Ranger man accused of murder
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Winters man one of 25 to receive prestigious Carnegie Hero medal
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash