ABILENE, Texas - Sunny and warm temperatures are back with us for Friday and Saturday and Mother's Day Sunday with highs in the low to middle 90s each day.
We are tracking a cold front that is forecast to blow in Sunday night. This front should bring back showers and thunderstorms to our region Sunday night through Monday morning.
Clearing skies and cooler temperatures are forecast for Monday with highs in the 70. Fair skies and mild temperatures should be found for Tuesday and Wednesday. Look for fair skies and warming readings for Wednesday and Thursday.
- Updated Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Severe weather possible tonight, sunshine back tomorrow
- Updated Texas high school transgender wrestler wins regional title
- Updated Man arrested for slaying of Caldwell County woman
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide