ABILENE, Texas - Sunny and warm temperatures are back with us for Friday and Saturday and Mother's Day Sunday with highs in the low to middle 90s each day.
We are tracking a cold front that is forecast to blow in Sunday night. This front should bring back showers and thunderstorms to our region Sunday night through Monday morning.
Clearing skies and cooler temperatures are forecast for Monday with highs in the 70. Fair skies and mild temperatures should be found for Tuesday and Wednesday. Look for fair skies and warming readings for Wednesday and Thursday.
- Updated 1 dead after 2 vehicles go into water-filled Texas sinkhole
- Iraan grad rounding up support from Texas cheerleaders after deadly bus crash
- Updated Oakland fire death toll at 36, likely to climb as investigation continues
- Prominent Texas personal injury attorney dies week after daughter's suicide
- KTXS Forecast: One last shot of rain today, then much colder air arrives by mid-week
- 1 killed in crash on I-20 involving bus carrying high school cheerleaders
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive
- Rangers turn completed Brown Co. Attorney investigation over to feds
- Ballinger man arrested for ramming multiple patrol cars
- Thousands attend Brownwood Christmas parade