ABILENE, Texas - Sunny and warm temperatures are back with us for Friday and Saturday and Mother's Day Sunday with highs in the low to middle 90s each day.
We are tracking a cold front that is forecast to blow in Sunday night. This front should bring back showers and thunderstorms to our region Sunday night through Monday morning.
Clearing skies and cooler temperatures are forecast for Monday with highs in the 70. Fair skies and mild temperatures should be found for Tuesday and Wednesday. Look for fair skies and warming readings for Wednesday and Thursday.
- Retired Texas teachers' health care premiums projected to double
- Updated Abilene mayor says city playing 'catch up' on roads
- Updated Teen flown to Abilene hospital after Sweetwater rollover crash
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Warm, quiet conditions to finish the week
- Updated Abilene man arrested for sexually assaulting woman who refused sex
- Abilene ISD bus barn ransacked during break-in
- Dyess Big Country AirFest to arrive at Abilene Regional Airport
- Abilene man arrested for sexually assaulting woman who refused sex
- Jury finds Abilene mother guilty of intentionally starving baby
- Country stars headed to Abilene for Outlaws and Legends music festival
- Event to fight hunger in Brown County offering soup, bowls
- Brown County Christian school gets anonymous donation to pay for safety signs
- Brownwood joins several Big Country cities in suspending hikes to energy rates
- Hendrick Surgery Center in Brownwood set to open in May
- Brown County DA getting new software to increase transparency