ABILENE, Texas - After and very warm and windy Friday, we are forecasting a breezy and colder Saturday.
A cold front should move through much of our region before sunrise Saturday. High temperatures should only be in the upper 40s to lower 50s Saturday afternoon.
North winds around 20 mph with higher gusts should keep wind chill values in the middle 30s to lower 40s during the daylight hours Saturday.
An upper level disturbance will wander through our region through Monday. This feature should help keep skies mostly cloudy Saturday.
We could see a few light rain showers in our region Saturday, but the better chances of heavy rainfall are forecast to be east or south of our area through Monday.
Partly cloudy skies are expected for Saturday night and lows Sunday morning should be around freezing. Those partly cloudy skies should continue into Sunday with Sunday afternoon temperatures near 60.
Look for partly cloudy skies Monday and mostly fair skies Tuesday with warm afternoons both days.
It is time change weekend. We return to Daylight Saving Time at 2 AM Sunday morning. If you don't want to stay up, set your clocks AHEAD one hour when you go to bed Saturday night.
- Updated Obama to Trump: America is already great
- Updated Abilene veteran warns of Facebook scam about benefits
- Updated Brownwood police searching for Jeep connected to pharmacy thefts
- Updated Panel could recommend scrapping STAAR tests
- Updated McMurry professor: Clinton's nomination shows nation's growth