ABILENE, Texas - We are tracking scattered showers mainly in our eastern areas Wednesday afternoon. They have moving very little.
So, locally heavy rainfall that could cause street drainage problems and lightning are the main weather dangers we are tracking for the rest of Wednesday afternoon.
Showers are forecast to weaken in coverage and intensity well before sundown. Most of our area should see partly cloudy skies Wednesday night with lows in the lower 70s.
We are keeping a chance for an isolated afternoon thundershower for Thursday. Otherwise, look for partly cloudy skies with afternoon temperatures in the lower 90s.
Generally dry weather with partly cloudy skies is forecast for Friday through Tuesday. Look for high temperatures in the low to middle 90s with lows in the lower 70s.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated