ABILENE, Texas - We are tracking scattered showers mainly in our eastern areas Wednesday afternoon. They have moving very little.
So, locally heavy rainfall that could cause street drainage problems and lightning are the main weather dangers we are tracking for the rest of Wednesday afternoon.
Showers are forecast to weaken in coverage and intensity well before sundown. Most of our area should see partly cloudy skies Wednesday night with lows in the lower 70s.
We are keeping a chance for an isolated afternoon thundershower for Thursday. Otherwise, look for partly cloudy skies with afternoon temperatures in the lower 90s.
Generally dry weather with partly cloudy skies is forecast for Friday through Tuesday. Look for high temperatures in the low to middle 90s with lows in the lower 70s.
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Abilene police receive $10,000 donation for new K-9
- Thief climbs in through roof at Abilene High, steals electronics
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Recycling, parking, discussed at special Abilene City Council meeting