ABILENE, Texas - We are tracking scattered showers mainly in our eastern areas Wednesday afternoon. They have moving very little.
So, locally heavy rainfall that could cause street drainage problems and lightning are the main weather dangers we are tracking for the rest of Wednesday afternoon.
Showers are forecast to weaken in coverage and intensity well before sundown. Most of our area should see partly cloudy skies Wednesday night with lows in the lower 70s.
We are keeping a chance for an isolated afternoon thundershower for Thursday. Otherwise, look for partly cloudy skies with afternoon temperatures in the lower 90s.
Generally dry weather with partly cloudy skies is forecast for Friday through Tuesday. Look for high temperatures in the low to middle 90s with lows in the lower 70s.
- Interstate 20 bridge construction may impact businesses
- AISD announces principal change at Abilene High School
- Brownwood ISD considering random drug testing for extracurricular activities
- Abilene man, 29, arrested on robbery charges
- Colorado City correctional facility facing closure under proposed budget
- Fundraising continues for families of victims in deadly Haskell County crash
- Liquor store owner wants Abilene City Council to extend alcohol sales
- Taylor County board meets for first time since commissioner's arrest
- TxDOT paying for school zone sign near Victory Life Academy
- Brown County zookeeper wants rollback of ban on exotic animals