ABILENE, Texas - We are tracking scattered showers mainly in our eastern areas Wednesday afternoon. They have moving very little.
So, locally heavy rainfall that could cause street drainage problems and lightning are the main weather dangers we are tracking for the rest of Wednesday afternoon.
Showers are forecast to weaken in coverage and intensity well before sundown. Most of our area should see partly cloudy skies Wednesday night with lows in the lower 70s.
We are keeping a chance for an isolated afternoon thundershower for Thursday. Otherwise, look for partly cloudy skies with afternoon temperatures in the lower 90s.
Generally dry weather with partly cloudy skies is forecast for Friday through Tuesday. Look for high temperatures in the low to middle 90s with lows in the lower 70s.
- Abilene parents keeping daughter's memory alive with foundation
- Updated Abilene police find heroin in house, arrest 4 on drug charges
- Bangs students learn from Monday's presidential debate
- Brownwood murder suspect's lawyer asks for bond reduction, gag order
- KTXS Forecast: Tracking another cold front
- Brother of fallen Dyess airman killed week before 1st anniversary of plane crash
- Callahan County employees, residents react to jail decision
- Brown County cities see decline in sales tax revenues for July
- Callahan County commissioners reverse decision to 'vacate' jail
- Totals: 5+ inches of rain recorded in parts of West Texas over weekend