ABILENE, Texas - Partly cloudy skies with fewer afternoon thundershowers are expected for Saturday and Sunday. The better chances for mainly afternoon thundershowers should be north of I-20. It should still be hot with afternoon temperatures around 100.
We are tracking a cold front that is forecast to move into our region early Monday. Scattered showers and thundershowers will be possible Sunday night into Monday morning.
Showers and thundershowers will stay in the forecast for Monday into Wednesday. Temperatures are forecast to be a little milder with afternoon highs in the low to middle 90s and morning lows in the lower 70s Monday through Wednesday.
- Updated Terror attacks overseas affecting Abilene college programs
- Updated EpiPen price hikes causing trouble Abilene families
- Updated Abilene ISD institutes new drop-off policy
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Mostly sunny and low 90s for Thursday
- Updated Police: Abilene kidnapping suspect threatened to kill victim, family