ABILENE, Texas - Partly cloudy skies with fewer afternoon thundershowers are expected for Saturday and Sunday. The better chances for mainly afternoon thundershowers should be north of I-20. It should still be hot with afternoon temperatures around 100.
We are tracking a cold front that is forecast to move into our region early Monday. Scattered showers and thundershowers will be possible Sunday night into Monday morning.
Showers and thundershowers will stay in the forecast for Monday into Wednesday. Temperatures are forecast to be a little milder with afternoon highs in the low to middle 90s and morning lows in the lower 70s Monday through Wednesday.
- Brown County commissioners approve sale of old sheriff's office and jail
- Brownwood seeking community input on proposed dog park
- Police: Driver flees after crashing into Early apartment, found at liquor store
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Inaugural Barktoberfest taking place Saturday seeks to help Brownwood youth
- Teen killed in Coleman County motorcycle-truck crash
- Teacher Tribute: First-year Wylie teacher receives season's first honor
- Brookesmith school board selects interim superintendent
- Victim testifies against former chief in Anson sexual assault trial
- Clyde Intermediate School teachers save student from choking