ABILENE, Texas - We are tracking an upper level disturbance moving through our region this afternoon. It is bringing a lot of clouds.
Those clouds are producing showers that are mostly evaporating before reaching the ground. So, a sprinkle at best is possible for Thursday evening. Low temperatures Friday morning should be in the upper 40s.
Fair skies should be found for Friday and temperatures should be warming. Look for afternoon readings back up around 80. Fair skies should continue Friday night with lows in the lower 50s.
Sunny, warm and dry weather is forecast for Saturday through Tuesday. Lows should be around 60 and highs should be around 90 each day.
We are still tracking a chance of thunderstorms in our region for Wednesday and Thursday.
- Zephyr ISD sues over faulty turf, relocates home football games
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Hunters, Abilene charity anticipate start of dove hunting season
- Police: 20-year-old arrested for sexual assault of Brownwood teen