ABILENE, Texas - Sunny skies and very warm temperatures are forecast for Saturday and Sunday with afternoon temperatures back near 100 both days.
We are tracking a cold front that is expected to move into the big country Monday. We are looking at a chance of scattered thundershowers for our area and mild temperatures for Monday and Tuesday. High temperatures are expected to be in the middle 90s.
Warm air is expected to return Wednesday ahead of another cold front that should move in on Thursday. This second cold front should bring more shower chances and even milder temperatures for Thursday through Saturday.
- Updated Victims ID'd: San Angelo man & boy, 4, apparently drowned while fishing
- Updated Recent thefts raise eyebrows at Abilene hardware store
- Texan on 10 Most Wanted sex offender list caught in Mexico
- KTXS Forecast: Tracking scattered cloud cover with low to mid-80s for the work week
- Abilene locations to offer early voting Monday
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated