ABILENE, Texas - Sunny skies and very warm temperatures are forecast for Saturday and Sunday with afternoon temperatures back near 100 both days.
We are tracking a cold front that is expected to move into the big country Monday. We are looking at a chance of scattered thundershowers for our area and mild temperatures for Monday and Tuesday. High temperatures are expected to be in the middle 90s.
Warm air is expected to return Wednesday ahead of another cold front that should move in on Thursday. This second cold front should bring more shower chances and even milder temperatures for Thursday through Saturday.
- Updated Police save Texas robbery suspect from burning car after chase
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Hot and sunny weekend ahead
- Updated 3 Big Country hospitals receive high marks from federal government
- Updated Building partially collapses in Hamlin
- Updated Texan fatally shot girlfriend, her friend, his son, 3, self