ABILENE, Texas - Sunny skies and very warm temperatures are forecast for Saturday and Sunday with afternoon temperatures back near 100 both days.
We are tracking a cold front that is expected to move into the big country Monday. We are looking at a chance of scattered thundershowers for our area and mild temperatures for Monday and Tuesday. High temperatures are expected to be in the middle 90s.
Warm air is expected to return Wednesday ahead of another cold front that should move in on Thursday. This second cold front should bring more shower chances and even milder temperatures for Thursday through Saturday.
- Schools showing support on social media for injured Iraan cheerleaders
- Ranger College's Gillispie announces sudden retirement from coaching
- Brown County sisters receive 4th Grammy nomination
- Iraan football team returns to gridiron in wake of tragedy
- Coach's ring brings perspective to Sweetwater's run