ABILENE, Texas - Sunny skies and very warm temperatures are forecast for Saturday and Sunday with afternoon temperatures back near 100 both days.
We are tracking a cold front that is expected to move into the big country Monday. We are looking at a chance of scattered thundershowers for our area and mild temperatures for Monday and Tuesday. High temperatures are expected to be in the middle 90s.
Warm air is expected to return Wednesday ahead of another cold front that should move in on Thursday. This second cold front should bring more shower chances and even milder temperatures for Thursday through Saturday.
- Updated Video of woman chasing cat on Texas tollway prompts warning
- Updated Perfect strangers perform unforgettable duet at Texas hospital
- Updated Abilene man, 32, sentenced to 18 years for June 2014 shooting death
- Updated New Mexico governor: 10-year-old girl's death worst she's seen
- Updated Texas man charged with beheading wife after police visit