ABILENE, Texas - Slightly lower temperatures are forecast for Monday as the cold front moves into our region. Look for high temperatures in the middle 90s.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms are expected - mainly south of I-20 for Monday afternoon. Mostly fair skies are likely for Monday night with low temperatures around 70.
Look for fair skies with highs in the middle 90s Tuesday and Wednesday. Warming south winds are expected for Thursday.
Temperatures are forecast to be back above normal Thursday through Sunday with highs in the upper 90s each day. Dry weather is forecast to continue for Thursday through Sunday.
- Updated TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed
- Updated New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast includes ex-Gov. Rick Perry, 12 others
- Updated Phoenix-area woman finds 7-foot-long snake near trash
- Updated Man on Texas death row for killing 2 loses appeal
- Updated Armored car guard shot, killed in Texas ATM robbery
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire
- TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed