ABILENE, Texas - Slightly lower temperatures are forecast for Monday as the cold front moves into our region. Look for high temperatures in the middle 90s.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms are expected - mainly south of I-20 for Monday afternoon. Mostly fair skies are likely for Monday night with low temperatures around 70.
Look for fair skies with highs in the middle 90s Tuesday and Wednesday. Warming south winds are expected for Thursday.
Temperatures are forecast to be back above normal Thursday through Sunday with highs in the upper 90s each day. Dry weather is forecast to continue for Thursday through Sunday.
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Improvements on way for Abilene Zoo if council approves bid
- Missing elderly woman found stuck in mud by two Abilene men
- Abilene council to consider approving water rate study, audit
- Abilene attorney vying for Abilene City Council Place 3 spot
- Council 'work session' to focus on curbside recycling, downtown Abilene parking