ABILENE, Texas - Slightly lower temperatures are forecast for Monday as the cold front moves into our region. Look for high temperatures in the middle 90s.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms are expected - mainly south of I-20 for Monday afternoon. Mostly fair skies are likely for Monday night with low temperatures around 70.
Look for fair skies with highs in the middle 90s Tuesday and Wednesday. Warming south winds are expected for Thursday.
Temperatures are forecast to be back above normal Thursday through Sunday with highs in the upper 90s each day. Dry weather is forecast to continue for Thursday through Sunday.
- Updated Judge: Reagan shooter can leave hospital to live in Virginia
- Updated Abilene mother fears daughter, 12, victim of human trafficking
- Updated Suspect sought in death of Texas journalist, investor
- Updated Recent deaths of kids in hot cars prompts pleas to parents
- Updated Convicted Brownwood child sex assault offender back in jail