ABILENE, Texas - Slightly lower temperatures are forecast for Monday as the cold front moves into our region. Look for high temperatures in the middle 90s.
Scattered showers and thunderstorms are expected - mainly south of I-20 for Monday afternoon. Mostly fair skies are likely for Monday night with low temperatures around 70.
Look for fair skies with highs in the middle 90s Tuesday and Wednesday. Warming south winds are expected for Thursday.
Temperatures are forecast to be back above normal Thursday through Sunday with highs in the upper 90s each day. Dry weather is forecast to continue for Thursday through Sunday.
- Updated Big Country high school marching bands compete at Abilene stadium
- Updated Taylor Co. residents to vote on $55M bond to renovate expo center
- Bond set at $750,000: Son of ex-Brady police chief arrested for murdering mother
- Sheriff, family ask for public's help with Lake Brownwood murder case
- Sentencing phase kicks off in murder trial of Abilene teen
- Candlelight vigil held in Brownwood for domestic violence victims
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Fire at Abilene car dealership
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer