ABILENE, Texas - Warmer temperatures returned to our region Monday with sunny skies and south winds.
Sunny skies are back for Tuesday. Watch out for breezy southwest to northwest winds winds around 20 mph. Temperatures should warm to around 80 Tuesday afternoon.
Look for partly cloudy skies and cooler temperatures for Tuesday night. Lows Wednesday morning should be in the upper 30s.
Partly cloudy skies are forecast for Wednesday with highs in the middle 60s.
Dry and warm weather is expected for Thursday and Friday. Cooler temperatures should move back in Saturday. We are tracking a chance of showers for Sunday.
- Witness to Abilene man's murder names Gootee as shooter
- 2 riding in Bangs bike race to honor fallen Texas officers
- Ex-NFL quarterback Tim Tebow to speak in Brownwood next year
- Drone taking video of downtown Abilene streets Sunday
- Updated Police fatality report: Car accidents among top cause of death