ABILENE, Texas - Warmer temperatures returned to our region Monday with sunny skies and south winds.
Sunny skies are back for Tuesday. Watch out for breezy southwest to northwest winds winds around 20 mph. Temperatures should warm to around 80 Tuesday afternoon.
Look for partly cloudy skies and cooler temperatures for Tuesday night. Lows Wednesday morning should be in the upper 30s.
Partly cloudy skies are forecast for Wednesday with highs in the middle 60s.
Dry and warm weather is expected for Thursday and Friday. Cooler temperatures should move back in Saturday. We are tracking a chance of showers for Sunday.
- Updated 1 dead after 2 vehicles go into water-filled Texas sinkhole
- Iraan grad rounding up support from Texas cheerleaders after deadly bus crash
- Updated Oakland fire death toll at 36, likely to climb as investigation continues
- Prominent Texas personal injury attorney dies week after daughter's suicide
- KTXS Forecast: One last shot of rain today, then much colder air arrives by mid-week
- 1 killed in crash on I-20 involving bus carrying high school cheerleaders
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive
- Rangers turn completed Brown Co. Attorney investigation over to feds
- Ballinger man arrested for ramming multiple patrol cars
- Thousands attend Brownwood Christmas parade