ABILENE, Texas - Warmer temperatures returned to our region Monday with sunny skies and south winds.
Sunny skies are back for Tuesday. Watch out for breezy southwest to northwest winds winds around 20 mph. Temperatures should warm to around 80 Tuesday afternoon.
Look for partly cloudy skies and cooler temperatures for Tuesday night. Lows Wednesday morning should be in the upper 30s.
Partly cloudy skies are forecast for Wednesday with highs in the middle 60s.
Dry and warm weather is expected for Thursday and Friday. Cooler temperatures should move back in Saturday. We are tracking a chance of showers for Sunday.
- Savage threatens resignation from city council over business issue
- State Rep. submits bill to end Brown Co. Attorney's pre-trial donation program
- Updated Texas ag. commisisoner calls for ‘hog apocalypse'
- Abilene City Council chooses water rate study after high bills
- Abilene BBB on high alert for phone scammers claiming to be with IRS