ABILENE, Texas - We have a lot of clouds, but no rain in our region Friday afternoon. All the rain is well to our south and east.
Temperatures Friday afternoon are hovering around 80 for highs. The very warm air is not too far away and should start moving back in Saturday.
Enjoy one more mild night with lows in the middle 60s. Partly cloudy skies are back with us for Saturday with afternoon temperatures forecast to be in the lower 90s. Fair skies are likely for Saturday night with lows Sunday morning in the lower 70s.
We are forecasting dry weather and above normal temperatures for Sunday through Friday. Look for highs in the upper 90s with lows in the lower to middle 70s.
- Updated Obama shortens more than 100 prison sentences
- Updated TDCJ: Criminal charges against Abilene corrections officer dismissed
- Updated Texan who faked being decorated Navy SEAL gets prison
- Updated New 'Dancing With the Stars' cast includes ex-Gov. Rick Perry, 12 others
- Updated Whistleblower lands a $22 million payday from SEC
Copyright ©2016 by KECI, KCFW, KTVM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Abilene ISD expecting more money from state for higher enrollment
- Ex-Abilene day care teacher fails to show for trial, warrant issued
- Abilene, Big Country teams ranked in AP football poll
- Clyde community raises money for family after car accident
- Homeowner: '20 or 30 years of my life gone' in Abilene house fire