ABILENE, Texas - We have a lot of clouds, but no rain in our region Friday afternoon. All the rain is well to our south and east.
Temperatures Friday afternoon are hovering around 80 for highs. The very warm air is not too far away and should start moving back in Saturday.
Enjoy one more mild night with lows in the middle 60s. Partly cloudy skies are back with us for Saturday with afternoon temperatures forecast to be in the lower 90s. Fair skies are likely for Saturday night with lows Sunday morning in the lower 70s.
We are forecasting dry weather and above normal temperatures for Sunday through Friday. Look for highs in the upper 90s with lows in the lower to middle 70s.
- ACU's Sing Song competition brings visitors, dollars to Abilene
- 2 dead in shooting during fight at Houston strip club
- Police seek help finding suitcase linked to Colorado murder
- Hunters charged in Texas shooting who had blamed immigrants
- Stepson talks how shooter, victim met before San Angelo murder-suicide