ABILENE, Texas - We have a lot of clouds, but no rain in our region Friday afternoon. All the rain is well to our south and east.
Temperatures Friday afternoon are hovering around 80 for highs. The very warm air is not too far away and should start moving back in Saturday.
Enjoy one more mild night with lows in the middle 60s. Partly cloudy skies are back with us for Saturday with afternoon temperatures forecast to be in the lower 90s. Fair skies are likely for Saturday night with lows Sunday morning in the lower 70s.
We are forecasting dry weather and above normal temperatures for Sunday through Friday. Look for highs in the upper 90s with lows in the lower to middle 70s.
- Witness to Abilene man's murder names Gootee as shooter
- 2 riding in Bangs bike race to honor fallen Texas officers
- Ex-NFL quarterback Tim Tebow to speak in Brownwood next year
- Drone taking video of downtown Abilene streets Sunday
- Updated Police fatality report: Car accidents among top cause of death