ABILENE, Texas - We have a lot of clouds, but no rain in our region Friday afternoon. All the rain is well to our south and east.
Temperatures Friday afternoon are hovering around 80 for highs. The very warm air is not too far away and should start moving back in Saturday.
Enjoy one more mild night with lows in the middle 60s. Partly cloudy skies are back with us for Saturday with afternoon temperatures forecast to be in the lower 90s. Fair skies are likely for Saturday night with lows Sunday morning in the lower 70s.
We are forecasting dry weather and above normal temperatures for Sunday through Friday. Look for highs in the upper 90s with lows in the lower to middle 70s.
- Updated Photo of Abilene veteran and his service dog goes viral
- Updated Justin Ross Harris sentenced to life for son's hot-car death
- 1 dead after 2 vehicles go into water-filled Texas sinkhole
- Iraan grad rounding up support from Texas cheerleaders after deadly bus crash
- Oakland fire death toll at 36, likely to climb as investigation continues
- 1 killed in crash on I-20 involving bus carrying high school cheerleaders
- Goodfellows spread holiday cheer in Sweetwater with toy drive
- Rangers turn completed Brown Co. Attorney investigation over to feds
- Ballinger man arrested for ramming multiple patrol cars
- Thousands attend Brownwood Christmas parade