ABILENE, Texas - Pacific moisture continues to move into our region from the west. An approaching upper level disturbance should tap into the moisture and bring scattered showers to our region Saturday.
Even better chances for rain are expected for early Sunday as that upper level system moves even closer. Don't be surprised to hear thunder or see lightning. However, severe weather is not expected.
In addition, a weak cold front moving in Monday could help trigger showers in our region Monday afternoon. Rain chances should be gone again by Tuesday.
Temperatures should remain a bit below normal through Monday. Look for lows generally in the middle 40s and highs in the 60s.
Sunny skies and warmer temperatures are back for Tuesday. Afternoon readings should be in the 80s again Wednesday.
- Man in custody after four-hour standoff in north Abilene
- Abilene woman reunited with sister after travel ban struck down
- Sweetwater ISD makes choice for new head football coach/athletic director
- Brownwood man accused of conning people has criminal record
- Texas officer found dead at law enforcement shooting range