ABILENE, Texas - Pacific moisture continues to move into our region from the west. An approaching upper level disturbance should tap into the moisture and bring scattered showers to our region Saturday.
Even better chances for rain are expected for early Sunday as that upper level system moves even closer. Don't be surprised to hear thunder or see lightning. However, severe weather is not expected.
In addition, a weak cold front moving in Monday could help trigger showers in our region Monday afternoon. Rain chances should be gone again by Tuesday.
Temperatures should remain a bit below normal through Monday. Look for lows generally in the middle 40s and highs in the 60s.
Sunny skies and warmer temperatures are back for Tuesday. Afternoon readings should be in the 80s again Wednesday.
- Updated Why some are stealing medications from their pets
- Updated KTXS Forecast: Afternoon pop-up showers possible each day this week
- Updated Supporters mark slain girl's 10th birthday in Albuquerque
- Updated Police: 2 College Station deaths related to drugs, robbery
- Updated Fried Jell-O among top food winners for State Fair of Texas