ABILENE, Texas - We are tracking an upper level disturbance and two cold fronts that should combine to bring showers to our region mainly Saturday and Saturday night. However, look for another dry day for Friday with continued warming temperatures.
Partly cloudy skies are forecast for Friday with low temperatures in the middle 40s and high temperatures in the middle 70s.
Clouds should be increasing Friday with a light shower possible before sunrise Saturday. Low temperatures Saturday morning should be in the lower 50s.
Scattered showers and thundershowers are expected in our area for much of the day Saturday. Cloud to ground lightning will be a weather danger. High temperatures should be near 70.
More, mainly light showers are expected for Saturday night into Sunday morning. Temperatures will be falling again with lows around 40 Sunday morning.
Most fair skies are forecast Sunday, but watch out for strong northwest winds at 25-35 mph with higher gusts possible. High temperatures Sunday should only climb to near 60.
A light freeze is possible for Monday morning. Sunny skies are back for St. Patrick's Day Monday with warming temperatures. Afternoon readings should be back up around 70.
- Updated Police: Man now faces murder charge in Big Spring after woman, 64, dies
- Abilene police chief posts on social media after 10 morning crashes
- Girl, 8, gets $10K scholarship to University of North Texas after video
- Taylor County woman pleads guilty for injuring her children
- Two-headed rat snake gets new home at Central Texas zoo
- Blanket man gets 15 years for two separate agg. assault cases
- Brownwood police asking for public's help in finding escaped man
- Brownwood woman gets 20 years in prison for injuring child
- Brownwood City Council approves bid for sports complex additions
- Brownwood City Council unanimously passes new budget