ABILENE, Texas - Sunny and very warm conditions are forecast for Saturday. Afternoon temperatures should climb back up to around 90. Winds should be from the southwest at 15 mph.
Saturday night should be mostly fair with lows around 60. Sunday will be breezy and warm with highs in the lower 90s. Watch out for southwest winds at 20-25 mph with higher gusts possible. Wildfire danger will be higher Sunday.
Very warm temperatures should persist through Wednesday with high temperatures in the low to middle 90s.
We are tracking a chance of a thunderstorm in our region Tuesday afternoon. Better chances for showers and thunderstorms are expected for Thursday and Friday.
- Brownwood domestic violence shelter holding candlelight vigil Thursday
- Brownwood breaks four month slide in sales tax collections
- Brownwood man faces backlash for controversial Halloween display
- Brownwood traffic stop leads to arrest of Abilene man, 21, with 42 grams of meth
- Family, friends of Brownwood man express grief after body found, ID'd
Copyright 2016 by KTXS All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Football Friday Night: Latest scores from Abilene, the Big Country
- Brookesmith ISD board appoints acting principal in wake of superintendent stepping down
- Brookesmith ISD superintendent steps down amid talk of consolidation with another district
- Judge tweaks sentences for couple convicted of murdering Abilene police officer
- Brookesmith ISD meeting on possible consolidation gets heated