Rest of TodayMostly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s. Light and variable winds becoming southeast around 10 mph in the afternoon.
TonightMostly clear. Lows in the upper 50s. Southeast winds around 10 mph.
FridayMostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s. South winds 10 to 20 mph.
Friday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the lower 60s. South winds around 15 mph.
SaturdayPartly cloudy. Highs in the mid 80s. South winds 15 to 25 mph.
Saturday NightPartly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the lower 60s. Chance of thunderstorms 20 percent.
SundayIncreasing clouds. A chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of thunderstorms 40 percent.
Sunday NightMostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Lows around 60. Chance of thunderstorms 50 percent.
MondayMostly cloudy in the morning then clearing. A slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the mid 80s. Chance of thunderstorms 20 percent.
Monday NightMostly clear. Lows around 60.
TuesdayMostly sunny. Highs in the upper 80s.
Tuesday NightMostly clear. Lows around 60.
WednesdayPartly cloudy with a slight chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the upper 80s. Chance of thunderstorms 20 percent.
National Weather Headlines
- Severe thunderstorms possible across parts of the Southeast
- Bad weather brewing: Markets brace for La Niña
- Texas flooding kills woman, 4 grandchildren
- Severe weather: Tornadoes damage homes
- Tornadoes, large hail striking Midwestern, Plains states
- A tornado's heading your way: Now what?
- Strong tornadoes, large hail forecast for Midwest
Tower Cam & Abilene Rainfall
|Record High:||104° in 2014|
|Record Low:||41° in 1979|
|Today's Moon||Waning crescent|