TonightPartly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of thunderstorms. Lows in the mid 50s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph.
MondayPartly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of thunderstorms. Cooler. Highs in the lower 70s. North winds 5 to 10 mph.
Monday NightMostly cloudy with a 40 percent chance of showers. Lows in the upper 40s. North winds 15 to 20 mph.
TuesdayMostly cloudy. A 20 percent chance of showers in the morning. Cooler. Highs in the lower 60s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.
Tuesday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Northwest winds 5 to 15 mph.
WednesdayMostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s.
Wednesday NightClear. Lows in the upper 40s.
ThursdaySunny. Highs in the mid 70s.
Thursday NightClear. Lows in the lower 50s.
FridayMostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s.
Friday NightMostly clear. Lows in the upper 50s.
SaturdayPartly cloudy. Highs in the lower 80s.
Saturday NightPartly cloudy. Lows around 60.
SundayPartly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s.
National Weather Headlines
- Lyrid meteor shower crosses night sky
- Possible Japan tsunami debris found in Oregon
- Tornadoes hit parts of Midwest; 2 killed
- 1 dead as tornadoes hit Iowa, Illinois, Ohio
- Report: Twisters, severe weather could hit Midwest
- Tornadoes hit Kansas, strong storms batter Missouri
- Chile floods: 25 dead, more than 100 missing
Tower Cam & Allergen Report
|Record High:||96° in 1984|
|Record Low:||37° in 1907|
|Today's Moon||Waxing half|