TodayMostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s. Southwest winds 5 to 15 mph.
TonightMostly clear. Lows in the upper 40s. West winds 5 to 15 mph.
ThursdayPartly cloudy. Cooler. Highs in the lower 60s. Northeast winds 10 to 20 mph.
Thursday NightMostly cloudy. Colder. Lows in the upper 30s. Northeast winds 10 to 15 mph.
FridayMostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Cooler. Highs in the upper 40s. East winds 10 to 15 mph.
Friday NightCloudy with rain likely. Lows in the upper 30s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent.
SaturdayRain. Highs in the upper 40s. Chance of precipitation 80 percent.
Saturday NightMostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain. Lows in the upper 30s.
SundayMostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Highs in the mid 40s.
Sunday NightMostly clear. Colder. Lows in the upper 20s.
MondayMostly sunny. Highs in the upper 40s.
Monday NightMostly clear. Lows in the mid 30s.
TuesdayMostly sunny. Highs in the upper 50s.
National Weather Headlines
- New England digs out after major winter storm
- Meteorologist offers 'deepest apologies' over blizzard forecast
- Blizzard costs fliers big bucks
- What you need to know about the blizzard
- Northeast officials: Stay off the streets
- How to skip the pre-blizzard frenzy in stores
- Amorous New Yorkers seek 'blizzard buddies'
Tower Cam & Allergen Report
|Record High:||82° in 1970|
|Record Low:||10° in 1895|
|Today's Moon||Waxing gibbous|