TodayMostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Cooler. Highs in the upper 50s. North winds 15 to 20 mph.
TonightPartly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. West winds 5 to 10 mph.
WednesdayMostly sunny. Warmer. Highs in the lower 70s. North winds 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday NightClear. Lows around 50. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph.
ThursdaySunny. Highs in the upper 70s. South winds 5 to 10 mph.
Thursday NightClear. Lows in the mid 50s.
FridaySunny. Highs in the lower 80s.
Friday NightClear. Lows in the upper 50s.
SaturdayMostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s.
Saturday NightMostly clear. Lows in the upper 50s.
SundayMostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s.
Sunday NightMostly clear. Lows in the lower 60s.
MondayPartly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s.
National Weather Headlines
- 5 missing after storm strikes Alabama regatta
- Rain, winds and flooding batter Sydney
- Lyrid meteor shower crosses night sky
- Possible Japan tsunami debris found in Oregon
- Tornadoes hit parts of Midwest; 2 killed
- 1 dead as tornadoes hit Iowa, Illinois, Ohio
- Report: Twisters, severe weather could hit Midwest
Tower Cam & Allergen Report
|Record High:||99° in 1902|
|Record Low:||37° in 2008|
|Today's Moon||Waxing gibbous|