TonightPartly cloudy. Breezy. Lows in the mid 40s. West winds 15 to 25 mph.
SaturdayMostly cloudy. Breezy. Much cooler. Highs in the lower 50s. North winds 15 to 25 mph.
Saturday NightMostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of rain showers. Colder. Lows in the lower 30s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.
SundayPartly cloudy. Highs around 60. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.
Sunday NightPartly cloudy. Not as cool. Lows in the mid 40s. Southwest winds 5 to 10 mph.
MondayPartly cloudy. Warmer. Highs in the mid 70s.
Monday NightMostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s.
TuesdayMostly sunny. Highs around 80.
Tuesday NightPartly cloudy. Lows around 40.
WednesdayPartly cloudy. Much cooler. Highs in the upper 50s.
Wednesday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s.
ThursdayPartly cloudy. Highs in the lower 60s.
Thursday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the upper 30s.
FridayPartly cloudy. Highs in the upper 60s.
National Weather Headlines
- 1 million flights delayed or canceled this winter
- Winter woes: 90 million in path of storm
- Four stranded California hikers rescued
- After forest fires, rains torment California
- 'Worst winter in people's lifetime,' NWS meteorologist says
- Arctic air makes a comeback, sort of
- Powerful winter storm pushes east
Tower Cam & Allergen Report
|Record High:||88° in 1918|
|Record Low:||17° in 1943|
|Today's Moon||Waxing crescent|