TonightPartly cloudy. Warmer. Lows around 50. South winds 10 to 20 mph.
SundayMostly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s. West winds 10 to 20 mph.
Sunday NightMostly clear. Colder. Lows in the upper 30s. Northwest winds around 10 mph.
Washingtons BirthdayMostly sunny. Highs in the lower 70s. Northwest winds around 10 mph.
Monday NightMostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s. Light and variable winds becoming southwest around 10 mph after midnight.
TuesdayMostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.
Tuesday NightMostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s.
WednesdayMostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s.
Wednesday NightMostly clear. Lows around 50.
ThursdayMostly sunny. Highs around 80.
Thursday NightMostly clear. Lows in the mid 50s.
FridayPartly cloudy. Highs in the upper 70s.
Friday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the upper 40s.
SaturdayPartly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s.
National Weather Headlines
- Record lows expected for Northeast this weekend
- Are you prepared for a winter storm?
- Snow tapering off after blizzard hits New England
- Eastern New England braces for blizzard warning
- Magnitude-6.4 earthquake hits Taiwan; 5 dead
- Students dig out from blizzard in Vermillion, S.D.
- Winter storm rolls across Midwest, North
Tower Cam & Allergen Report
|Record High:||88° in 1979|
|Record Low:||5° in 1895|
|Today's Moon||Waxing crescent|