TodayMostly cloudy with a chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 90s. Light and variable winds becoming northeast around 10 mph in the afternoon. Chance of thunderstorms 40 percent.
TonightPartly cloudy. Lows around 70. East winds around 10 mph.
WednesdayMostly sunny. Highs in the lower 90s. East winds around 10 mph.
Wednesday NightMostly clear. Lows around 70. Southeast winds around 10 mph.
ThursdayMostly sunny. Highs in the mid 90s. South winds 10 to 15 mph.
Thursday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the lower 70s.
FridayMostly sunny. Highs in the mid 90s.
Friday NightMostly clear. Lows in the lower 70s.
SaturdayMostly sunny. Highs in the upper 90s.
Saturday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s.
SundayPartly cloudy. Highs in the upper 90s.
Sunday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the mid 70s.
Independence DayPartly cloudy. Highs in the upper 90s.
National Weather Headlines
- West Virginia flooding leaves at least 24 dead
- Toddler swept away by floodwaters in West Virginia
- Wildfires settle in throughout southern California
- Death toll from Southwest heat wave rises
- New wildfires consume 3,500 acres in LA-area forest
- Indonesia: Floods, landslides kill 35
- Summer solstice brings longest daylight
Tower Cam & Abilene Rainfall
|Record High:||109° in 1980|
|Record Low:||56° in 1985|
|Today's Moon||Waning half|