TonightClear. Lows in the lower 40s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph.
ThursdaySunny. Highs around 70. Northwest winds around 10 mph.
Thursday NightClear. Lows in the mid 30s. Light and variable winds.
FridaySunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Light and variable winds.
Friday NightClear. Lows around 40. East winds around 10 mph.
SaturdayMostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s.
Saturday NightMostly clear. Lows in the upper 40s.
SundayPartly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s.
Sunday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s.
Washingtons BirthdayPartly cloudy in the morning then clearing. Highs in the upper 60s.
Monday NightMostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s.
TuesdaySunny. Highs in the mid 70s.
Tuesday NightClear. Lows in the upper 40s.
WednesdaySunny. Highs in the upper 70s.
National Weather Headlines
- Magnitude-6.4 earthquake hits Taiwan; 5 dead
- Students dig out from blizzard in Vermillion, S.D.
- Winter storm rolls across Midwest, North
- Punxsutawney Phil sees early spring
- Iowa braces for blizzard right after caucuses
- California weather leaves 150K without power
- Iowa braces for blizzard as caucuses near
Tower Cam & Allergen Report
|Record High:||87° in 1996|
|Record Low:||11° in 1933|
|Today's Moon||Waxing crescent|