TodayPartly cloudy. Highs in the lower 70s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph shifting to the northwest in the afternoon.
TonightMostly clear. Colder. Lows in the upper 30s. North winds around 10 mph.
Washingtons BirthdayMostly sunny. Highs in the upper 60s. North winds 10 to 15 mph.
Monday NightMostly clear. Lows in the lower 40s. Light and variable winds becoming south around 10 mph after midnight.
TuesdayMostly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Southwest winds around 10 mph shifting to the northwest in the afternoon.
Tuesday NightMostly clear. Lows in the mid 40s.
WednesdayMostly sunny. Highs around 80.
Wednesday NightClear. Lows in the lower 50s.
ThursdayMostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s.
Thursday NightMostly clear. Lows in the mid 50s.
FridayPartly cloudy. Highs in the lower 80s.
Friday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the lower 50s.
SaturdayMostly cloudy. Highs in the mid 70s.
National Weather Headlines
- Dangerously cold weather to hit Northeast
- Record lows expected for Northeast this weekend
- Are you prepared for a winter storm?
- Snow tapering off after blizzard hits New England
- Eastern New England braces for blizzard warning
- Magnitude-6.4 earthquake hits Taiwan; 5 dead
- Students dig out from blizzard in Vermillion, S.D.
Tower Cam & Allergen Report
|Record High:||88° in 1979|
|Record Low:||5° in 1895|
|Today's Moon||Waxing crescent|