TonightMostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. Cooler. Lows in the mid 40s. North winds around 15 mph.
TuesdayMostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Cooler. Highs around 60. North winds 15 to 20 mph.
Tuesday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the mid 40s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.
WednesdayMostly sunny. Warmer. Highs in the lower 70s. North winds 5 to 10 mph.
Wednesday NightMostly clear. Lows around 50. South winds 5 to 10 mph.
ThursdayMostly sunny. Highs in the upper 70s.
Thursday NightClear. Lows in the lower 50s.
FridaySunny. Highs in the lower 80s.
Friday NightClear. Lows in the upper 50s.
SaturdayMostly sunny. Highs in the lower 80s.
Saturday NightMostly clear. Lows in the upper 50s.
SundayMostly sunny. Highs in the mid 80s.
Sunday NightPartly cloudy. Lows in the mid 60s.
MondayPartly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of thunderstorms. Highs in the lower 80s.
National Weather Headlines
- Rain, winds and flooding batter Sydney
- Lyrid meteor shower crosses night sky
- Possible Japan tsunami debris found in Oregon
- Tornadoes hit parts of Midwest; 2 killed
- 1 dead as tornadoes hit Iowa, Illinois, Ohio
- Report: Twisters, severe weather could hit Midwest
- Tornadoes hit Kansas, strong storms batter Missouri
Tower Cam & Allergen Report
|Record High:||96° in 2012|
|Record Low:||36° in 1920|
|Today's Moon||Waxing gibbous|