Teeth can be built up and resurfaced through various treatments. Natural or synthetic bone material may be grafted to the jawbone to build up the facial and jawbone contours. Surfaces of individual teeth can be covered with an artificial material such as porcelain. The tooth can be built up using another material onto which the new surface is applied. Teeth may need to be strengthened to serve as anchors for replacement teeth.
Latest National Video
- 1 killed, 2 injured in 2-car head-on crash on Hwy 351 near Hamby
- Woman, 46, arrested for meth found inside Dr Pepper can
- $10,000 of property stolen from Abilene lawyer during his workout
- Riders temporarily stranded on Six Flags roller coaster
- Abilene Zoo's 50th anniversary to be celebrated with dime admission