Teeth can be built up and resurfaced through various treatments. Natural or synthetic bone material may be grafted to the jawbone to build up the facial and jawbone contours. Surfaces of individual teeth can be covered with an artificial material such as porcelain. The tooth can be built up using another material onto which the new surface is applied. Teeth may need to be strengthened to serve as anchors for replacement teeth.
Latest National Video
- Temps slowly climbing, ice spots still possible on Abilene, Big Country roads
- Slippery roads result in numerous Abilene accidents Monday
- Abilene man, 20, sentenced after pleading guilty to sexual assault of child
- $15 million bond package for Wylie ISD set for May election
- Weather-related church closings for Abilene, the Big Country