Teeth can be built up and resurfaced through various treatments. Natural or synthetic bone material may be grafted to the jawbone to build up the facial and jawbone contours. Surfaces of individual teeth can be covered with an artificial material such as porcelain. The tooth can be built up using another material onto which the new surface is applied. Teeth may need to be strengthened to serve as anchors for replacement teeth.
Latest National Video
- Brownwood man dies two days after rollover crash
- Guilty: Merkel man will serve no jail time in sexual assault case
- Mother & son ejected, killed in rollover crash in Stephens County
- 3 Abilene kittens being nursed back to health after reported abuse
- Authorities: West Texas mom didn't stop sex assaults on daughter