Teeth can be built up and resurfaced through various treatments. Natural or synthetic bone material may be grafted to the jawbone to build up the facial and jawbone contours. Surfaces of individual teeth can be covered with an artificial material such as porcelain. The tooth can be built up using another material onto which the new surface is applied. Teeth may need to be strengthened to serve as anchors for replacement teeth.
Latest National Video
- Mother and child taken to Hendrick Medical Center after accident on Loop 322
- Citing Joan Rivers, Texas' Perry backs clinic law
- Abilene man accused of stomping on woman's face, pulling gun out
- Men hit the catwalk for Abilene's 'Bras For A Cause' event
- Anson welcomes new Walmart Express, set to open in November