Teeth can be built up and resurfaced through various treatments. Natural or synthetic bone material may be grafted to the jawbone to build up the facial and jawbone contours. Surfaces of individual teeth can be covered with an artificial material such as porcelain. The tooth can be built up using another material onto which the new surface is applied. Teeth may need to be strengthened to serve as anchors for replacement teeth.
Latest National Video
- Abilene man with prosthetic leg kept off slides at Texas water park
- Suspect arrested in weekend Abilene murder
- Victim's mother reacts to arrest in Abilene's latest murder case
- Abilene's fetal medicine office reopens after doctor's death
- David Young named 'lone finalist' for Abilene ISD superintendent