Teeth can be built up and resurfaced through various treatments. Natural or synthetic bone material may be grafted to the jawbone to build up the facial and jawbone contours. Surfaces of individual teeth can be covered with an artificial material such as porcelain. The tooth can be built up using another material onto which the new surface is applied. Teeth may need to be strengthened to serve as anchors for replacement teeth.
Latest National Video
- Abilene ISD administrator charged with having sex with student
- Police: 4-year-old boy killed in Friday's multiple vehicle wreck on Winters Freeway
- Abilene police, AISD Superintendent release statements on Michael Trook investigation
- Abilene police execute search warrants in school administrator sex case
- Recording-breaking Abilene High receiver named 1st-team All-State