Teeth can be built up and resurfaced through various treatments. Natural or synthetic bone material may be grafted to the jawbone to build up the facial and jawbone contours. Surfaces of individual teeth can be covered with an artificial material such as porcelain. The tooth can be built up using another material onto which the new surface is applied. Teeth may need to be strengthened to serve as anchors for replacement teeth.
Latest National Video
- First diagnosed case of Ebola in the US
- Police: Motorcyclist braked in front of SUV before deadly I-20 crash
- El Nino and only 15 days of 100+ degree heat in Abilene in 2014
- Hospital pediatrician: 'No reported cases of Enterovirus in Abilene'
- Family, friends, band members celebrate life of Nathan Fife