Teeth can be built up and resurfaced through various treatments. Natural or synthetic bone material may be grafted to the jawbone to build up the facial and jawbone contours. Surfaces of individual teeth can be covered with an artificial material such as porcelain. The tooth can be built up using another material onto which the new surface is applied. Teeth may need to be strengthened to serve as anchors for replacement teeth.
Latest National Video
- BREAKING: 2 arrested for murder of Abilene police officer
- Search warrants: Abilene officer's death a 'premeditated act'
- Abilene police to provide update on 'premeditated' murder of officer
- 2 sought for questioning about Abilene police officer's murder
- Abilene subdivision shows support for police with blue lights